Wednesday 9 June 2021

What I have learned.

Welcome bloggers. 

This week I have been learning how to do free writes.

I am proud of this work because I wrote lots and tried very hard.

The part I found challenging was ...spelling because I used lots of different youtubers names

This is my work...


If i had 3 wishes 

My first wish would be to give every homeless person a very very big house and 10 billion dollars and to give them a big fridge of food.

My 2 wish would be to give everyone in my family 30 billion dollars and me.

My 3 wish would to meet rebecca zamolo and matt maddy and ricknoa and the dangi bros. I would spend a day with them and have fun.

Blog you later.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Addisyn,
    Thank you for sharing your free write with us. Is your writing based on truth or fiction? Next time remember to explain/describe your thoughts so that we know why you or your character would do something.
    I look forward to seeing more of your awesome work.
    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Taylor.
      I will remember to explain and describe.Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      see you later.🙂🙂

      Delete